Select a Dish
- Banh Mi Sandwich Vietnamese style sandwich with daikon radish pickles, cucumber and jalapeño slices, fresh herbs and sriracha mayo on Zingerman’s Bakehouse bread. $9/each
- Buns! Buns! Buns! Hand-rolled and steamed buns, filled with yummy meat, mushrooms or tofu. Served with its own tailored sauces and/or pickled veggies. Slider sized. 3 for $10 or $4/each
Pick a Topping
- Lucky Pork Delicious house-cured & oven roasted Berkshire pork belly.
- Fun Guy A mélange of mushrooms sautéed in creamy Calder Dairy butter.
- Uncle Brisket Soy sauce, garlic, sake and pear juice braised beef brisket.
- Spicy Tofu Non-GMO tofu pan
fried to sear in the flavor
and glazed with gochujaug.
Look for the San Street Cart behind Downtown Home & Gardens in the outdoor food courtyard, Mark's Carts.
211 W. Washington, Ann Arbor, MI [map]